Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Latest Happenings

hey guys im back.. =D hmm..still got 38 more days to go for the 1st NBA tip-off.. Lets countdown!! xD

Okayy I wanna share with you guys some interesting stuffs happened lately..but 1st of all,I would like to say CONGRATS to Jolin Tsai *taiwanese singer*!! Her new album AGENT J/特务J released today.. *YAAAYY!! CLAP CLAP CLAAP!!*.. ahax.. I havent listen the songs yet..downloading the album now.. sshhh..dont tell anyone i did this.. its kinda bad not buying the original album and download it for free..look on the bright side,it helped me to save lotsa money!! xD hahaax.. so thats alright i guess..This is the front cover of the album.. Very seductive right? xDD hahaax..>>>

heeheezz..enjoy the picure..xD

Yesterday morning when i woke up,i heard somthing damn noisy outside..That irritating sound woke me up.. DAMN ANNOYING!! So i went to check it out from my mom's bedroom on the 3rd floor,cuz the view the is much more better.. xD hahaax.. Guess what,my neighbour's car get TOLLED!! He dint pay the road tax for quite long,so i guess it is time! xD while i was enjoying the car being tolled at the same time I felt bad too..cuz no more car for him.. sigh.. but it was an experience for me to.. what he did is what he gets.. CHOICES HAVE CONSEQUENCES!! So I while I was spying at them,i decided to snap some pics to share with you guys.. ahax.. =D >>>


This was the begining of it..

They are doing their best not to hit the side wall..

Then they move it back again hoping that they can get the angle change..
Then all of the workers came down..*WTF!!* Using man power to shift the car out! DAMN CHUN-ted!! Trust me guys,they did it.. DETERMINATION!! =D and i was amazed..

They did their job nicely and drove off.. BYE GUYS!! Dont let me see you guys taking my car! xD hahaax.. They wont take,cuz i drive iswara only kays.. >.<"

That's the end of the tolling car thingy..hehex..

Alright,YJ said she will be coming to my crib on 2pm..she wanna learn how to blog! hahax..Welcome to the world of blogging gurl! But she had no idea what to blog and no idea what is she gonna name her blog title.. So i gave some suggestion,i said you like to eat so why not put it as *my food my blog*? SS rite? SS=Sweet & simple.. =D hahax..steady right?

And she did! After that i asked her what you gonna do with the two bottles of liquor we bought before going to Genting? *actually we plan to buy and finish it up at Genting but we dint cuz many of us wasnt feeling that well*.. so she said go put it in the fridge..so I did! after 45minutes i took it out,she said not really cold enough! Then I put it in the freezer for about 10minutes..took it out and it was chilling! YEAH CHILLING!! xD hahaax.. mines was kinda hard to open,she opened for me.. xD hahax.. kinda embarrasing for a guy cant open a bottle of Kampai.. so yeah we drank it.. she said hers is not that strong,kinda like red wine.. mines was kinda fruitty smell but taste quite sour and a lil bitter.. Then she drank some of mine and i drank some of hers.. not bad actually the taste.. After drinking those,*she drank all quite fast* we felt kinda hot.. my face was damn red *like SUNBURN*.. her face wasnt that red.. so i went to have a bath,after that went down talk to her again and she said im getting more and more red.. i told her my body was packed with red spots.. My heart beat was beating fast! *DUPP DUPP DUPP DUPPP..* xD and she said yeah,its like that.. so she went back,guess what.. she was feeling dizzy too.. hahax.. then her car key was not functioning *LOW BAT*!! she hit it many times and fortunately it works!! ahax.. good for her.. so yeah *BYE! DRIVE SAFE!* and lock the door.. =D This was the pic we took.. >>>


That's my KAMPAI and her no idea what brand was it..and her legs and her lappie,hahax..xD

over and out!! see you guys next post.. enjoy reading and viewing.. =D im going out for dinner..early celebration for my birthday!! =D GRANNY is here! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home