Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hair Cut


Alright on Tuesday I went to the shop and the girl came out and told me my hair stylist went to Shanghai for The Annual no idea hair competition like that.. hahax.. So she asked me to come back on Thursday.. On Thursday after class I went and he was there sitting down on the sofa with his cool specs.. ahax.. Talked to him when he was washing for me,so i asked him how was the competition? He said he won ASIAN TEAM CHAMPION! But too bad dint get anything for solo.. I said its good what,asian team champ man,better than 2nd or 3rd..



Then he said nowadays long hair 4 guys is kinda outdate already..So he said i'll cut for you somthing new.. and guess what? my side burn and behind became SHORT!! I'm not really used to it,but everyone said its better than the previous hairstyle.. I guess my 25bucks is worth it..=DD
Im not sure why I cant move my pics down.. sorry for leaving up there.. I did my best to pull it down..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home